S5360 Galaxy Y
- Unfortunately, settings for use of mms on your Samsung Galaxy Y cannot be sent by sms.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mms on your Samsung Galaxy Y. Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- An internet connection is required to send and receive mms messages. Use the menu at the left to choose the relevant instructions. Continue with the mms configuration.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose Wireless and networks.
- Choose Use packet data, and tick this option.
- Choose Acces Point Names.
- Remove all current APN settings except Proximus Internet by choosing the APN, choosing the menu key, and choosing Delete APN.
- Choose the menu key, and choose New APN.
- Under Name, enter Proximus MMS.
- Under APN, enter event.proximus.be.
- Under Username, enter mms.
- Under Password, enter mms.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 010.055.014.075.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 01.
- Under Authentification type, choose PAP.
- Under APN type, choose MMS.
- Choose the menu key.
- Choose Save.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy Y and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Samsung Galaxy Y.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Samsung Galaxy Y? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.